Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love never fails...





                                  http://www.etsy.com/shop/habituate
The greatest gift I have ever received on this Earth is love.  I have learned that real true love is there whether you deserve it or not.  As it is said in many wedding vows, love is there for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health.  Fortunately for us, we are blessed to not only have this love in our lives existing in romantic relationships, but also with our family and closest friends.  How blessed we are to be able to experience something as amazing as LOVE.  Don't take those who you love and those who love you for granted.  Remember to kiss them, hug them, tell them who much they mean to you and how much you love them, show your love in the little things daily.  Dare yourself to give and receive love freely because true love never fails.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/littleblacksheepshop
Today I write this blog in honor of the most special person in my life, the one who taught me the most about love, the one whom I love the most.  Thank you for being my best friend, my personal cheerleader, my soulmate, my love, my partner.
God Bless,
crafts4acause

4 comments:

  1. This is so true; and exactly what I needed to hear today, to boot. Thanks for the inspiration and for including my mug!
    Laura
    www.habituate.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the beautiful reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Thanks for sharing such wonderful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete